Danny and Tucker were great friends and shared almost everything, but the one thing they couldn't share was Danny's ghost powers. Tucker always found himself on the bad end of Danny's powers. His jealousy grew to the point where he wished he had ghost powers as well. Desiree overheard this wish and granted it, giving Tucker all the same ghost powers that Danny had.
He proclaimed himself Tucker Phantom and began making mischief around Amity Park. Danny tried to dissuade him from causing more mischief, but Tucker was enjoying his powers too much. This was the first time Danny and Tucker fought with each each other since they first met. Danny was unsuccessful, and Tucker continued to become more powerful and more evil.
Danny fought Tucker Phantom in Fenton Works, where he defeated him by using the Fenton Ghost Catcher to separate human-Tucker and evil-ghost-Tucker. He then banished evil-ghost-Tucker to the Ghost Zone.
At first, Tucker Phantom retained his appearance as Tucker Foley but gained a green ghostly aura and glowing blue eyes. As he became more angry and more powerful, his appearance changed to that of a large, muscular green creature with red glowing eyes, pointed ears and teeth, and claw-like fingers.
Tucker kept his basic personality, though his thoughts and actions were dominated by his anger and jealousy. He had nothing against cheating, stealing, attacking people, or even attempting to kill Danny.
Powers and Abilities
Although Tucker Phantom only had his powers for a few days, he nevertheless posed a dangerous threat. He had all the powers that Danny had at the time, though was much stronger than Danny. Danny was only able to win their fight through quick thinking.
- Ghost Sense: Tucker Phantom can sense nearby ghosts, including half-ghosts such as Danny. When this occurs, a blue wisp of energy comes out of his mouth. It's similar to Danny's sense.
- Intangibility, Invisibility, Flight: Standard ghost powers. Tucker Phantom could fly much faster than Danny could, almost becoming a blur due to his speed. When flying, he has a ghost tail and leaves a distinct energy trail behind.
- Overshadowing: Tucker Phantom can overshadow another human to completely gain control over the person's actions. He is also able to resist ghosts that try to overshadow him.
- Ghost Ray: Like Danny's ghost rays, Tucker Phantom's ghost rays are green.
- Supernatural Strength: Tucker Phantom was much stronger than Danny. He easily overcame him in a hand to hand fight.
- Transformation: As Tucker Phantom becomes more angry and jealous, he changes into larger and more powerful versions of himself. His appearance changes from Tucker Foley to that of a giant, hulking green monster.
- 106. "What You Want"
- Tucker Phantom's appearance and personality are likely based on the Marvel superhero The Incredible Hulk, who is also an incredibly strong angry green monster.
Click here to view the gallery.