Terminatra is a female robot ghost parody of the Terminator from the The Terminator franchise. Originally just a movie character inside the Danny Phantom world, Terminatra came to life as a ghost when Desiree overheard Sam saying "Unless something bad happens to Paulina, not like I'd wish that."
When Danny and Tucker decide to go to Paulina's Quiceañeras' party instead of going to the movies with Sam as they promised, she wishes for something bad to happen to her. That's when Desiree overhears Sam and brings her along with the other two characters to life in order to kill Paulina.
After Femalien's failed attempt at killing Paulina, she appear to hunt her in the park after Paulina gets her dress for her party. Terminatra fights Danny, who is easily overpowered by her, but she disappears when Sam attacks her while wearing the Specter Deflector.
She reappears in "Phantom Planet," along with all the other ghosts.
Powers and Abilities
- Invisibility: Standard ghost power.
- Intangibility: Standard ghost power.
- Spectral Body Manipulation: She can deform her body to change into any shape she wants similar to the T-1000 from Terminator 2: Judgement Day. She can assume a web form preserving only her head, strong enough to trap Danny, as well as transform her arm into a more powerful version of it. She can also use this ability in order to let her enemies ghost ray pass through her like Danny does.
- Flight: She can summon a Jet pack in order to fly at great speed.
- Ghost Stinger: She is capable of using a white ghost stinger when wrapped around Danny.
- Superhuman Strength: She is strong enough to break asphalt with one single punch.
- Wall Walking: She can walk and run on walls.
- Ghost Ray: She can fire a powerful purple ghost ray from her robotic finger and fire a white more powerful one with her transformed arm, but its full power was never shown.
- Superhuman Durability: She can withstand attacks from Danny and the Specter Deflector didn't cause her to much damage.
- Teleportation: Just like Femalien, she can disappear in a red mist.
- Superhuman Agility: She has shown to have some degree of enhanced agility.
- Superhuman Speed: She can run and accelerate to speed beyond the human limits, being able to almost catch Paulina's scooter.
Click here to view the gallery.