The Reality Gauntlet is a glove which uses the power of the Reality Gems to alter the very fabric of reality itself and gives the bearer virtual omnipotence. The gauntlet was used by Freakshow during "Reality Trip."
- Main article: Reality Trip
The Reality Gauntlet only appears in "Reality Trip." The Guys in White originally had possession of the gauntlet and three of its gems, but it was useless without its power source. They allow Freakshow to examine the gauntlet. Unbeknownst to them, Freakshow had the power source, and uses it to activate the gauntlet and its gems. Freakshow then uses the gauntlet's power to escape.
Freakshow is soon confronted by Danny and his friends. To stop Freakshow, they activate the gauntlet's defense mechanism: by touching a gem and concentrating very hard on a location, the gem instantly teleports out of the gauntlet and to that location, removing its powers from the Reality Gauntlet. Using this, they render the gauntlet powerless. However, Freakshow kidnaps Danny's and his friends' families and threatens to kill them unless they return the gems within three days.
Danny, Sam, and Tucker set off on an adventure all across the country to recover the gems. At each location, they find the gems causing havoc and have to capture the gems to return everything to normal. They manage to succeed, and return the gems to Freakshow in time.
Freakshow returns the gems to the Reality Gauntlet, finally activating all of its powers. Danny then faces a reality-controlling Freakshow in a final showdown. With quick thinking, Danny tricks Freakshow and takes away the gauntlet, rendering Freakshow powerless.
After the battle, Danny uses the gauntlet to wipe everyone's memories of the events of the past few days. Danny then destroys the gauntlet.
- Gem of Life: a square ruby. This gem grants the wearer the power of life and death. This gem made a NASA rocket ship turn into a living monster.
- Gem of Form: a rhombus-shaped topaz. This gem gives the wearer the power to transform objects into any other objects the wearer desires. This gem turned a horde of goths into cute, fluffy teddy bears.
- Gem of Fantasy: a circular sapphire. This gem allows the wearer to make their wishes, dreams, and fantasies come true. This gem turned a trio of cosplaying geeks into real supervillains.
- Power source: a triangular ruby. This gem is required to activate the other gems in the gauntlet. Freakshow wore it as an earring before its purpose was revealed. It was unnamed in the episode, but has been nicknamed the "Gem of Power" by fans.
When the gems are placed in the gauntlet and activated in the correct sequence (form, fantasy, form, life, fantasy, power source), their powers combine, giving the wearer total control over all reality.
- Ghost Energy: Danny success to destroy the gauntlet with just a regular ghost ray, and he even didn't become weak or confused for a moment, as happens to him when he using too much energy in one strike.
- The Reality Gauntlet is reminiscent of the Infinity Gauntlet and its gems of the Infinity Gems from the Marvel Comics universe.