| Help. Help me. Help.|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the History section(s).
The Dairy King used to live in Vlad Masters' castle. Now his ghost haunts the castle, wanting to be left alone. The Dairy King is one of the first nice ghosts Danny meets. The Dairy King is from Wisconsin, speaking with a heavy Wisconsin accent. As such, his favorite phrase is "Don't ya know!"
In "Bitter Reunions," the Dairy King frees Danny from the spectral energy neutralizer he's trapped in. He tells him that not all ghosts are evil, and while he doesn't go help Danny fight Vlad, the two of them part on good terms.
The Dairy King Ghost wears a crown with a large piece of cheese under it. He also bears white hair and a mustache, wears a red robe, and holds a scepter with an ice cream cone on top of it.
Unlike most of the ghosts Danny has fought before, the Dairy King is rather friendly and makes no attempt, much less intends, to harm Danny. Instead, he actually helps Danny by freeing him of his imprisonment.
- Flight: Standard ghost power.
- Invisibility: Standard ghost power.
- Intangibility: Standard ghost power.
- 107. "Bitter Reunions"
- 216. "Masters of All Time" (pictured)
- 312. "Phantom Planet" (no lines)
- He probably died of old age, given his white-colored hair and mustache.
- While Vlad knew of the Dairy King, it is never stated if he knew that his ghost roamed the castle.