Box Lunch's only appearance is in "The Ultimate Enemy," where Clockwork brings her to the present from ten years in the future to fight the present Danny. Their fight begins in the Fentons' kitchen, where Box Lunch uses all the packaged food in the kitchen to make a battle suit, which Danny quickly knocks to pieces. Their fight ends at Nasty Burger, where Danny throws a packet of Nasty Burger's secret sauce at her and blows it up by heating it with his ghost ray. The explosion knocks Clockwork's time medallion off of her, sending her back to her own time.
Box Lunch combines her parents' personalities. Like her mother, she will sometimes turn sweet and offer some food, but will quickly turn ferocious. Like her father, she seems to think she is a bigger threat than she is, and even uses his catchphrase, "Beware!"
Clockwork sent Box Lunch into the past to fight Danny. She had nothing against Danny and only attacked him because Clockwork told her to. Danny was disgusted when he found out who her parents were.
Having "grown up" in a world terrorized by Danny, her father even losing an eye and a hand to him, it can be assumed that Box Lunch hates and fears him, though the two are never seen together.
Clockwork used Box Lunch as part of a test for Danny. While it is doubtful that she knows Clockwork at all, he knew that she would do what he needed her to do.
Powers and Abilities
- Intangibility: Standard ghost power.
- Invisibility: Standard ghost power.
- Flight: Standard ghost power.
- Telekinesis: She has inherited her parents' telekinetic powers over boxes and food. With their powers combined, she can especially control packaged food.
- Superhuman Strength: She was strong enough to put up a fight against Danny.
- 208. "The Ultimate Enemy"